Sunday, January 14, 2024

Episode 2 in this blog:The 4th to last adventure of Supershark

 There he was.  He keeps working, but he has cancer of the lower digestive system.  He wanted to speak to that 4th calf, the greedy, evil one!

He saw him off the coast of Brazil.  But he didn't know what to say.  There was no converting that Sith- like child turned evil warlord of the sea.  The shark who would disrupt shipping across the Pacific & Atlantic.  The lover of TRUMP.

"I can't save him, because I still want to live," as he sadly swam away, "I still want to live.  I still want to heal, and I will continue to do so."

He saw another Great White Shark named AmbitiousDrive.  He remembered her before. But they had no time to talk. There was so much justice to practice. He swam up higher where his poor eyesight could see.

What was going to happen now?  His 3 other calves were doing well.   But that GIintestinal part, that dull pain.  He was comforted that he no longer wanted to swim into the hull of a big ship and commit suicide.  

He had a near-death experience the year before in the Great Pacific Garbage Patch.  He still could swim  99 mph; he just couldn't go as fast for as long as he did before.  He was happy that he could still do well.  But what would the future bring? 

No comments: