Thursday, December 05, 2019

well, wait a minute on Monday's post.



I don't know I was pretty down Monday when I wrote "I Love Being Old."  I hadn't worked with UPS for the 3rd straight year yet.  I didn't know when I would work. Then, I worked with an awesome UPS driver. Still, I am working with him!
Ok.............well.....let's start with leadership at TMA  Ask if you don't know what that is.

I guess the manager and president aren't idiots.  First, area you should look for is corruption. The second is the annual budget.  No raise in association dues.  Logical spending occurs in the Annual Budget released/discussed last month.
What makes me upset comes from a well-known truism. One of the last people to use it was a Sec. of Defense I didn't even like Donald Rumsfeld at all (he served from 2001-2006).  But, the truism is something that more people need to consider.  It's this:
You don't know what you don't know. 
You can make all sorts of assumptions about how few people read Secretary's Minutes and Treasurer Reports.  No one knows how often people read those in the laundry room. & I'm willing to bet that the number of times people read them isn't zero. 
To TMA's credit they do send a statement in the 1st half of the following year relating how much is spent (ie if you  the condo spends in 2018, you get an accounting of what they spent in 2019.  Hopefully, that won't change.                                     

Things are better on the vocational front. It's been a year at a vocation that I spent 16 years doing, cardiac monitor tech.  I'm with a local hospital.  Benefits are good; I earned OT in spring, summer and fall.

There's another area that I might go in that will be announced later. It will be in tandem w/ cardiac monitor tech

No comments: