Saturday, January 02, 2010

a little update, need a little help

I haven't been able to be very active here, b/c work has been so "out of hand" busy that I have been taking work home w/ me.  Hopefully, with more clerks (I was the one teaching/tutoring the clerks so that has made me even more busy),  I will have less work to do and more time to be active here. 

I also wanted to blog hop and hopefully you'll be seeing me more on your blog as well. 

As you can see, I Google advertises on this blog. I would like to ask each and every reader to please, please click onto the ads shown.  Here's the deal, they pay out in $100 increments.  This blog has some good features but it's not the most popular website in the Internet. (Really! I'm not kidding!), so it has taken me over a year to get even close to $100.

So, please, I'm getting close, can you click onto the ad and  help put me over $100?  Pretty please, with sugar on it? I need that 1st payout! 

1 comment:

Amel said...

It's always twice busier when you're doing your work AND also teaching others, eh? But yeah, it'll pay off eventually.

I'm sorry to say I can't help with Google Ads 'coz my Firefox blocks it automatically. :-((( Hope you get that payout soon!!!