I used to absolutely, positively love Saturday, b/c it was the one day I could linger in bed until about 10:30. NOW, I can't do that anymore until the 2nd Saturday in Nov. My son is in the community flag football league, and he has practice on Saturdays from 9-11.
So this was my 1st Saturday not sleeping in, and it wasn't pleasant. I thought that maybe his practice started at 9:30, but when I checked this paper, I was wrong. Ted was about 15 min. late to practice. He didn't play much of the scrimmage that they had (he was sick the last practice and since he was coughing at the start of practice the coaches probably didn't think it was a good idea to play him much). Ted's team got their buts whipped 24-6 in the scrimmage. I wish Ted would have played some defense. The other team realized that his team had no way to stop a right side sweep, and they ran that play on them over and over and over. They scored 3 out of their 4 TDs on the right side sweep.
Hard work, persistence, not spending too much, being a decent father, keep trying inspite of so much in the way. Now let's hope the plutocrats not dominate Washington and the statehouses.
Saturday, August 16, 2008
Saturday morning not as fun for awhile
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about that. :-((( Hope Ted would play more defense later on, then!!!
Post a Comment